Within the last month, the Chamber has added a new team member to the organization. We would like to introduce you to our newest intern, Carter Gingerich!
Carter Gingerich, Data Management Intern.
Meet Carter Gingerich, our Data Management Intern. Carter joined the Chamber this July.
As a Data Management Intern, Carter will be responsible for analyzing and preparing the results of the 2023 Wage and Benefits Survey.
Learn more about Carter Gingerich in our Q&A below.
Where did you work previously before your role here at the Chamber?
- Before working at the Chamber, I previously worked as a research assistant for the Sport Industry Research Center and as an intern with the Temple University Athletics Department.
What do you love most about Lancaster County?
- I love how you can be in the midst of a vibrant, diverse city and within 10 minutes can be in the middle of rolling hills and farmland.
What is your Spirit Animal?
- Golden Retriever
- “The person you are and the person you want to be sleep in the same bed at night.”
- The Departed
- Shoe Dog
Most used app on your Phone?
3 words that best describe you?
- Driven, charismatic, thoughtful
Dream travel destination?
What inspires you?
- Getting 1% better everyday
What makes you laugh?
- My best friends.
Any Hidden Talents?
- I can spin a basketball on any of my fingers