We have launched our new 2022-2024 Strategic Plan for the Lancaster Chamber. Explore our plan to see how we plan to continue our mission and help continue the sustainability and prosperity of Lancaster County business and community.
You can explore the plan below or download it.
VISION: Lancaster County. A thriving community for all.
MISSION: Create the environment, facilitate partnerships, and lead on issues that elevate business success.
- Serve – We commit to a culture of service.
- Connect – We maximize connections that grow networks and accelerate business success.
- Solve – We approach all issues with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Lead – We pledge to lead on behalf of the business community.
Public Policy: We inform and advocate, on behalf of our members, for policies that support business, people, and place.
- Leverage the Pro-Business Agenda to guide our advocacy work at all levels of government and align with our mission and impact area priorities.
- Ensure that the Chamber has the resources to deliver on key components of the Pro-Business Agenda.
- Build strong relationships with public officials to ensure they are aware of the real-world impacts of legislation and policies that facilitate the growth of our local community.
Workforce: We partner, support, and/or lead opportunities and solutions to address workforce challenges.
- Deliver training relevant to current workforce challenges and evolving needs.
- Gather and share workplace strategies and resources for attracting, recruiting, and retaining talent.
- Facilitate connections and create clear pathways to connect students and businesses.
- Identify the business role and develop collaborative strategies to address barriers to workforce participation.
Business Solutions: We analyze, assess, and navigate the business landscape to provide timely resources and forward-focused solutions.
- Provide products, resources, and services responsive to the needs of the business community.
- Source relevant content and expertise to deliver events, programs, and professional development.
- Create opportunities for networking and connections.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: We contribute to a more inclusive and equitable workplace, workforce, and community.
- Maintain a commitment to the Chamber’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Guiding Statement.
- Advance the Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion framework focused on operations, business community, and community.
- Foster an inclusive member and participant experience with a diverse staff, board, and volunteer base.
- Bring awareness to promising practices and connect businesses and employees to resources.
- Deepen relationships and partnerships with community stakeholders.
Chamber Excellence: We foster a culture of continuous improvement to achieve operational excellence and long-term sustainability.
Join our mailing lists for updates on Chamber events and initiatives