Over the last several months, the Chamber has added several new team members to the organization. We would like to introduce you to these team members.
Meet Juliane Flood, our Inspire Lancaster Coordinator. Juliane joined the Chamber this past February.
In this role, Juliane is responsible for managing and organizing our Inspire Lancaster Program.
Learn more about Juliane in our Q&A below.
Where did you work previously before your role here at the Chamber?
- I am currently a dance teacher at Dance Dynamix in Lititz… this is my 25th year of teaching dance! I am also currently a personal trainer and nutritionist to several clients, and I work out of my home gym. I am a mom of two (4 and 6). Before the Chamber, I worked at Blue Ridge Communications as a reporter/anchor/producer and WGAL-TV as a producer/assignment editor and the Lititz Rec as a personal trainer/fitness instructor/nutritionist.
What do you love most about Lancaster County?
- I was born and raised in Lancaster County, and I live in Lititz, in the house I grew up in! I truly love Lancaster County and the small-town feel, and all of its huge ties to major cities and iconic businesses. I love seeing the people and places I’ve known since I was a child and maintaining all of the connections I’ve made along the way.
What is your spirit animal?
- Frog- I’ve overcome many physical and emotional wounds to get where I am today and am constantly checking in with myself!
- “Strength is the product of struggle.”
- Melt Method by Sue Hitzmann
Most used app on your phone?
3 words that best describe you?
- Introverted Extrovert & Multitasker
Dream travel destination?
- All-inclusive resort with a gym, spa and healthy food. Somewhere warm but not too far.
What inspires you?
- Being the healthiest version of myself.
What makes you laugh?
- The things my children say.
Any hidden talents?
- All types of dances.