Over the last several months, the Chamber has added several new team members to the organization. We would like to introduce you to these team members.
Meet Yolanda Brown, our Office Manager. Yolanda joined the Chamber this past April.
In this role, Yolanda oversees human resources management, and maintains operations services and administrative systems.
Learn more about Yolanda in our Q&A below.
Where did you work previously before your role here at the Chamber?
- Before joining Lancaster Chamber, I was the Human Resources Manager at Ganse Apothecary in Lancaster.
What do you love most about Lancaster County?
- One of the things I love most about Lancaster County is the vastness of the people groups who have chosen to make Lancaster County home. The new cultures, languages, cuisines, and customs they’ve brought with them educate and enrich us all and invite us into their story.
What is your spirit animal?
- “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed individuals can change the world. In fact, it’s the only thing that ever has.”- Margaret Mead
- Eat, Pray, Love
- All of them! Right now, I’m reading the Outlander series.
Most used app on your phone?
- It is a tie between Pinterest and Locket.
3 words that best describe you?
- Caring, Loyal, and Cheerful.
Dream travel destination
What inspires you?
- Grace and Perseverance
What makes you laugh?
- My children and grand-daughter, Amara. It is so funny to watch as she discovers what she can do and explores the world around her.
Any hidden talents?
- I’m learning American Sign Language.