Our new Spring 2022 Thriving Magazine has arrived!
Our goal is to provide inspirational stories, business insights, spotlight news, and helpful resources through this quarterly magazine.
The issue includes:
- Meet the businesses that are part of the Lancaster Chambers’s Underrepresented Business Partnership.
- How to use simple, but important, steps to engage staff and create a welcoming work environment and help promote a sense of belonging for all staff members and improve employee retention.
- Discover 15 strategies for creating effective employee feedback loops, cultivating an organizational culture that invites feedback and insight.
- Learn how the SoWe Neighborhood initiative fosters and builds relationships to further promote the importance of engagement and collaboration to establish a healthy and thriving community.
- Learn from Genise Wade, Chief Human Resources Officer of The Wenger Group on how to apply Bruce Tuckerman’s stages of group development to build an effective team.
- And more…