The Lancaster Chamber is thrilled to be celebrating its 150th Anniversary starting this January! Since 1872, our members have made it possible for us to serve, advocate and lead our business community. Over the next 12 months, the Chamber will be celebrating that story through digital content, events & programs and more – looking back at our community’s business history and looking forward to the next 150 years!
YOU are part of that story!
Here are THREE ways to engage in the 150th Anniversary celebration – TODAY!
SIGN ON FOR A SUPPORTING SPONSORSHIP
Join an all-star list of businesses who have already signed on to support this once in a lifetime initiative!
- Logo Recognition on 150th Anniversary Landing Page on lancasterchamber.com
- Name Recognition in graphics (where appropriate) for social media and email distribution connected to the 150th Anniversary
- 25% discount on any ad size in the Thriving! Magazine: 150th Anniversary Edition (Out January 2022, DUE ASAP – so don’t wait!)
- One (1) Social Media Spotlight on your business!
- Recognition and support at our 150th Annual Dinner and our July Founder’s Day event!
LET US SHARE YOUR STORY
The fact is, we wouldn’t exist today without the incredible support of the business community across Lancaster County. As part of our celebration, we’d like to tell YOUR story!
Your story could be: An inspiring or interesting moment in your company history, a general overview of your company history, a person or place that impacted your company, a story about your connection to the Chamber or to the greater community – and so much more! If you fill out our survey with information on your business, we guarantee a social media spotlight!
What to do:
- FILL OUT THIS SURVEY – contact information, photos (if you have them!) and the brief description you’d like to provide!
- A Chamber staff person will follow up with you in due time to clarify or confirm the spotlight content!
- And remember, we’ll be creating bite-size narratives to share on social – so short and direct will be the easiest to work with as we navigate posting them.
THRIVING! COMMEMORATIVE EDITION ADVERTISING
We are organizing incredible content for our January issue of Thriving magazine that will commemorate the industries that represent Lancaster – from the people who lead them. The issue will serve as a time capsule of businesses across Lancaster County.
To learn more about the options for advertising in Thriving Magazine – CLICK HERE! Securing an ad is due on December 15 – with artwork due on December 17 -so ACT NOW!
If you have any questions or would like more information about the Chamber’s 150th Anniversary Celebration, please connect with Molly Crouser, Special Events Manager, at email@example.com.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Community Action Partnership (CAP) of Lancaster