Within the last month, the Chamber has added a new team member to the organization. We would like to introduce you to Laurel Riehl!
Laurel Riehl, Data and Verification Specialist.
Meet Laurel Riehl, our Data and Verification Specialist. Laurel joined the Chamber this past March.
As a Data and Verification Specialist, Laurel will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of data entered into the organization’s electronic systems i.e, helping make sure we put good data into our system so that we can get good data out of our system!
Learn more about Laurel Riehl in our Q&A below.
Where did you work previously before your role here at the Chamber?
- I gained a lot of data verification experience through my roles at Sunrise Logistics, where I worked for 9 years, and at Weaver Construction & Roofing, where I worked for 2 years. Both were amazing experiences!
What do you love most about Lancaster County?
- The creativity, resourcefulness, and resilience of the people.
What is your Spirit Animal?
- “If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.” Marcus Tullius Cicero
- The Shop Around the Corner
- This is How I’d Love You by Hazel Woods
Most used app on your Phone?
- Google Calendar
3 words that best describe you?
- Reflective, Encourager, Over-thinker
Dream travel destination?
- England and the US National Parks
What inspires you?
- My faith and the people in my life who strive to continuously learn and grow
What makes you laugh?
- Almost anything
Any Hidden Talents?
- People usually come to me for my Word formatting skills, but that might be more of a reflection on them than me, haha!