ACHIEVE your Goals! Complete Your Degree!
ACHIEVE provides opportunities for PA residents to complete an unfinished certificate or undergraduate degree program in a high-demand, family-sustaining wage occupation by leveraging programs offered in a variety of formats (i.e., online, in-person) to accommodate work, life, and school balance.
Are You Eligible?
You may be eligible if you:
- Are a resident of Pennsylvania;
- Can finish the formal training program to complete a certificate, diploma, associates, or bachelor’s degree by June 30, 2024
- Are a former post-secondary student who exited a post-secondary training within the past two years (since 1/1/2021) without obtaining their credential, had a 2.0 GPA (or higher) upon exit, and are currently interested, available, and capable of returning to finish your program;
- Are interested and able to pursue employment with the intention of becoming employed within 12-months of education program completion if currently unemployed or dislocated from employment;
- Are employed if your current employment is not within your training interest area; and
- Agree to be contacted for post-exit employment verification, if applicable.
ACHIEVE will allow participants the opportunity to complete their degree or certificate in less than one year on a scholarship for up to 30 additional credits. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, individuals who have completed a bachelor’s degree earn 51% more per week than individuals with some or no college education.
Programs include degrees or certificates in Accounting, Applied Engineering, Safety, & Technology (AEST), Business Administration, Corporate Communications, Criminal Justice, Design Thinking, Education (Early Childhood, Special, Secondary), Fashion Merchandising, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Human Services, Information Systems, Marketing, Market Research Analysis, Occupational Safety, Photography, Project Management, Sports Management, and Social Work – and much, much more!
Learn More about the Degree or Certificate Programs Available!
How do I register?
- First, review the programs available and identify your desired institution. If you already know your program focus and institution, that’s great!
- Next, complete the Eligibility Survey. Completion of the Eligibility Survey begins your ACHIEVE journey.
- Then, you will be contacted by the Project Manager, Ashley Glensor, to confirm receipt of your survey responses.
- Lastly, if you are eligible, your information will be provided at the institution you indicated on the survey, and you will be contacted by an Admissions Counselor.
If you are unsure of the institution that best aligns with your career goals, you can let us know in the Eligibility Survey, and we will provide your information to the institutions for determination.
ACHIEVE requires students to complete their degree or certification by June 30, 2024; GET STARTED TODAY!
ACHIEVE is a collaborative project led by the Lancaster County Workforce Development Board in partnership with Elizabethtown College, Millersville University, Pennsylvania College of Art and Design, the Lancaster Chamber, and PA CareerLink® Lancaster County.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and services available upon request to those with disabilities. Stevens Amendment: https://tinyurl.com/4nhbzmft
Get Connected & Stay Engaged!
Sign up to receive the latest information on events, resources, and initiatives of the Lancaster Chamber.