Covid-19 Resource Hub
(Page Updated on 3/21/2022)
Here at the Chamber, we want to continue to information relevant to you as the pandemic slows and the impacts change to business, and overall, the community. Here is some general information and resources.
Section 1: General COVID-19 Information
Section 2: Vaccination Information Regarding COVID-19
SECTION 1 – GENERAL COVID-19 INFORMATION
What Employers and Employees Need to Know
Center for Disease Control Information
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Resource Page
- CDC Workplace & Business Guidance
- CDC COVID-19 Community Transmission Map
- COVID-19 Vaccines
SECTION 2 – VACCINATION INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
Receiving a Vaccine
Vaccine Safety Information
- CDC Information on Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines
- Information About the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
- Information About the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
CDC Guiding Principles for Fully Vaccinated People
- Outdoor activities pose minimal risk to fully vaccinated people.
- Most indoor activities pose low risk to fully vaccinated people, especially in areas with low or moderate transmission.
- Get tested if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Isolate if they have tested positive for COVID-19 in the prior 10 days or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Get tested 3-5 days after exposure to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 and wear a mask in public indoor settings for 14 days after exposure or until they receive a negative test result.
- Continue to follow any applicable federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations.
Join our mailing lists for updates on Chamber events and initiatives