Get Connected & Stay Engaged
Stay engaged with the Chamber and get the information that is revelant to you!
Key Chamber Communications:
Stay up-to-date on the events, programs, and resources that help to maximize your Chamber membership, on a weekly basis.
Learn more about relevant business content, advocacy, and public policy for local, state, and national topics, on a weekly basis.
What’s going on with businesses across the County? This is how you find out! The ultimate guide to our business community’s activity, right to your inbox, once a month.
Major Event Updates & Information
These seasonal events are considered signature events for the Lancaster Chamber that occur throughout the year. One-off emails are often sent to provide information and updates just prior to the event date.
- State of the County (MARCH) – This event is a review of the state economy, government, education, non-profits, well-being, and health, across Lancaster County, and the plans to move the County forward. The Lancaster Chamber brings in partner experts to explore the current state of several, key topics of interest in the County.
- Professional Women’s+ Forum (MARCH) – An element of our Women in Business Program, the Professional Women’s Forum is a full-day conference filled with inspiring and energizing sessions designed to foster connections with women across Lancaster County, cultivate professional and personal growth, allow for networking, and celebrate the impact of women in our community
- Reimagining the Workplace (APRIL) – With a top-level speaker and local business leader panel, attendees of this event will learn transformative ways our businesses and community think about workforce. This morning conference gives opportunity for leadership level employees, mostly in human resources or c-level suite, to network & learn about how we can rethink the workforce of the future.
- Annual Dinner (MAY/JUNE) – As the Chamber’s largest fundraiser, business & community leaders gather for celebration and inspiration at this gala-style experience –one of the largest of its kind in the region. The accomplishments of four incredible local leaders as well as our greater business community are honored. The event culminates in a keynote speech by an internationally recognized and relevant figure.
- Next Level Leadership (SEPTEMBER) – This event will elevate the journeys of local leaders while inspiring current and future changemakers. Attendees will walk away inspired to ignite change in their organizations and propel future leaders onto their own paths. A half day conference focused on leadership skills, networking, learning opportunity for teams, and finishing with a well-known keynote speaker.
- Agriculture Industry Banquet (NOVEMBER) – The Ag Industry Banquet celebrates the economic and cultural contributions of the agriculture industry of Lancaster County while welcoming an inspirational or informative keynote speaker.
- Economic Forecast Breakfast (DECEMBER) – The Economic Forecast Breakfast presents both a local and national economic outlook and the factors that impact our local growth including but not limited to workforce, county growth, expansion of industry and more.
Women in Business
Women+ across Lancaster County are making an impact! Learn more about our events, programs, and opportunities for women and allies to gather, learn, and network with each other. This communication comes to your inbox once a month.
Young Professionals Network
Build your network, build your career! Get information on events, programs, and resources for our business community’s young professionals. This communication comes to your inbox once a month.
Invest in your team’s growth and development with the Lancaster Chamber! Get information on professional development opportunities and resources, so that we can be your partner in workforce retention. This is an infrequent communication, a couple of times a year.
The Lancaster Chamber is one of the best places to networking across the County – you won’t want to miss the opportunities we offer to build your network, business, and connections. This communication comes to your inbox once a quarter.
There are so many opportunities for HR professionals to create organizational change through culture building, human capital, efficient processes, and effective leadership. The Chamber’s (and its partners) resources, events, and programs on the topic are vast and diverse! Learn more about them by getting this communication to your inbox once a quarter.
*Do you see a communication option on this list that you think would be great for another team members to receive? Make sure they are signed up with an account with the Lancaster Chamber, and that they are receiving these key communications – remember, When your Company is a Member, Everyone on your Team is a Member!
Manage Your Communication Preferences
Manage my Communication Preferences (Log into your Membership Hub and Click on My Subscriptions and select the emails you want to receive from the Chamber. If you haven’t updated your login credentials, you will need to do that before logging into the Membership Hub. Get Instructions here.) If you have issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not a member of the Chamber and interested in receiving newsletters? Contact email@example.com
Get Connected & Stay Engaged!
Sign up to receive the latest information on events, resources, and initiatives of the Lancaster Chamber.