DATE: July 13, 2021
TIME: 12:30 - 2:00 p.m.
COST: $50 per session Member
$60 per session Non-Member
What will you learn?
Once we get a new lead or find ourselves in front of a new business opportunity, most salespeople just 'wing it' and can often feel like they are at the mercy of the buyer. While this can yield success, most times it leads to up and down and inconsistent sales performance. This can be extremely frustrating. This series will explore a powerful sales methodology to provide better consistency in your sales results. This bold approach challenges long held sales beliefs and places the power and control of the sales process firmly in the hands of the sales professional.
- Declining or inconsistent revenue
- Chasing buyers who don't return calls or emails
- Wasting time creating proposals just to be worn down on price
- Dealing with buyers who can't or won't make decisions
- Not feeling in control of the process
- Better qualify buyers and identify their real needs
- Disengage from situations that waste your time
- Structure sales encounters for optimal effectiveness
- Create a process that puts the sales professional in control
- Improve close rate and sell more
Meet the presenter:
Greg Orth, Sandler Training
Greg is the President of Sandler Training located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. As a business executive driving sales, marketing and corporate strategies, Greg has spent the last 20 years working closely with Fortune 500 businesses utilizing unique approaches to business processes as well as innovative thinking to drive improved results.
Before Sandler, Greg spent 5 years working with McKinsey and Co. and Henry Rak Consulting Partners. Working in the consumer packaged goods arena, he worked with companies to maximize their selling efforts utilizing consumer behavior and shopper analytics. Prior to his work in the consulting field, Greg honed his business sense spending nearly 15 years with The Hershey Company serving in a variety of roles in sales, customer marketing, category management, and revenue management.