Excellence Exchange- Building Community with Positive Impact
Learn best practices by local business people on how to positively impact the community.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Join Liz Martin, President, Martin Insurance Agency and Mike Mitchell, Executive Director, S. Dale High Center for Family Business as they share their journeys in making positive differences through servant leadership in their communities to improve the quality of life of Lancaster County residents.
Walk away with a few key takeaways to feel inspired as our speakers answer the following questions:
- How can I help others or focus on others when through all the turmoil this year I feel like I can barely help myself?
- What are best practices for dealing with ambiguity or overcoming fear in business?
- Why is it important to act now? I don’t have time/money/energy/resources to be focused on others.
- As a business leader what is it my team needs from me in times of crisis?
- How can I utilize my business to do good in my sphere of influence?
- Where can I find opportunities to impact the community?
- How can I leverage the success of my business into a service role that fit with my gifts and passions?
Meet the Presenters:
Liz Martin, Martin Insurance
Mike Mitchell, S. Dale High Center for Family Business
Support our Sponsors: