DATE: Wednesday, September 22, 2021
TIME: 5 pm - 9 pm
LOCATION: Clipper Magazine Stadium
The Lancaster Chamber is honored to be celebrating our resilient business community in 2021 by hosting the 149th Annual Dinner Experience at Clipper Magazine Stadium! The event, slated for September 22nd, will be packed with your favorite Annual Dinner moments – an inspiring message from organizational psychologist and best-selling author, Adam Grant; honoring four outstanding business leaders and an abundance of networking!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE EVENT (speaker, activities, food & beverage, and more!): CLICK HERE! This page serves as the registration page only.
$149 Individual Tickets
Group Ticket Purchases –
Interested in bringing your team or clients to the event? Contact [email protected] to purchase group discounted tickets!
Purchase 5 – 9 tickets - $139 per ticket
Purchase 10 – 19 tickets - $134 per ticket
20+ tickets - $124 per ticket
PLEASE NOTE: Differently than the regular Annual Dinner, this event’s tickets are not organized by ‘tables’ – there is no served meal. Guests will enjoy fantastic food and beverage by Otto’s Hospitality at Clipper Magazine Stadium. Your ticket includes food, beverage, the keynote, awards program, and more networking opportunity than usual! If you are interested in sending a group of colleagues or clients (as you would have with a ‘table’ of tickets), please reference the group ticketing options!
You will pick from one of the below registration options.
- Registering Attending with Guests - this means you, as the main registrant, will be attending along with guests.
- Registering Not Attending - this means you, as the main registrant, are not attending but you are registering guests
- Registering for Myself Only - you are only registering yourself, no guests
If you picked an option that involves guests you will follow the below.
- If you pick an option that includes guests you will scroll down and put in the number of guest tickets you want
- Once you add those you will hit proceed to checkout.
- Input your card information and hit submit.
- You will know if your order went through if you receive two automatic emails, one order confirmation and one registration confirmation
You should receive a link in the registration confirmation email that allows you to edit your guest information. We recommend holding on to this email. You can also edit it in your account > my participation > find the event registration > look to the right to find manage attendees.
If you picked an option that does not involve guests you will follow the below.
- You will hit proceed to check out
- Then, input your card information
- Finally, hit submit
- You will know if your order went through if you receive an automatic confirmation email
Registration issues? Contact [email protected]