Total Internship Management Webinar
May 24, 2019 10:30AM to May 24, 2019 11:30AM
Please join us on May 24th at 10:30 am for a very special webcast titled: The National Employer Internship Study – Report of Findings. Dr. Robert Shindell, a native of Lancaster and President & CEO of Intern Bridge, the nation’s premier experiential education research and consulting firm, will present the findings of this national study.
The purpose of this study was to gain a deeper understanding of employer expectations and desired outcomes when hosting an internship or co-op program. Join us for this exclusive presentation to learn:
- Best-practices for facilitating internships and experiential education programs;
- The top qualities that employers desire from interns;
- Most effective internship recruiting practices;
- And much, much more!
By registering, you’ll receive:
- A video recording of this event and the slide deck.
- A copy of the “National Internship Study: Report of Findings”
- Live “Q & A” with the Primary Investigator and Facilitator, Dr. Robert Shindell.