Lunch & Learn - Hiring and Retaining Employees [SCORE WEBINAR]
Aug 14, 2020 11:30AM to Aug 14, 2020 01:00PM
Lancaster Chamber, 115 E King St, Lancaster, PA 17602
Registration or event questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Price: Free
Subscriber Price: Free
This program is free. With that said, we want to make you aware of our voluntary contribution option when you register. Please consider donating to offset the cost and overhead to bring you these resources.
We are proud to offer online learning opportunities and information sessions, especially in this difficult time. We hope to reach an audience that needs these resources we’re providing.
For any Membership information or questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
What’s the best talent strategy for your business as we emerge from COVID-19?
• Availability of Talent – current state of the job market and availability of talent
• Rescaling your business with care - considering Labor options as companies begin to emerge from the impact of the pandemic
• Hiring the right talent – honing your interviewing skills
• Building the offer – looking at pay and benefits
• Creating effective onboarding – building engagement from the start
• Fostering ongoing engagement – retaining employees as the economy grows
Meet the Presenter:
Presenter: Beverley Doody, Certified Professional Coach, founder of The Smart Coach, LLC , and a SCORE Certified Mentor.
More about Beverley:
• Certified Professional Coach specializing in Leadership and Team Dynamics, Talent Development Facilitator and HR Consultant.
• A proven track record of over 35 years delivering business solutions across the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA.
• Highly skilled in performance and succession management, leadership development and strategic planning.
• Proven experience with mergers and acquisitions – leading culture synthesis, advising on total rewards strategy, recommending organizational design and driving change management.
• An intuitive relationship builder and business partner who is passionate about enabling clients to realize their potential through targeted and pragmatic coaching and development
• Culturally aware and versatile with a “can do” attitude and excellent customer service skills.
Learn more about SCORE.
Meet our Sponsor!