SCORE-Chamber Lunch & Learn - Hiring and Retaining Employees
Mar 20, 2020 11:30AM to Mar 20, 2020 01:00PM
Lancaster Chamber, 115 E King St, Lancaster, PA 17602
If you are not a Member or Subscriber with us, please EMAIL or CALL to register. Online registration is reserved for Members or Subscribers, but we are happy to assist you at email@example.com or 717-397-3531.
New in 2020, we are offering a Subscriber option to provide business people an opportunity to participate in our networking, professional development and regional impact events. To learn more, CLICK HERE or contact our Business Relations department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Price: Free
Subscriber Price: Free
Registration or event questions? Contact email@example.com.
The labor crisis is a top concern for small businesses entering 2020. Learn best practices to prepare for this challenge.
• Building the Talent Pool - Your leadership role in selling your company’s brand
• Considering labor options – Planning for your more immediate needs and future needs
• Hiring the right people – Honing your interviewing skills/what skills and experiences do I really need?
• Building the offer – Looking at pay and benefits differently
• Creating effective onboarding – Building engagement from the start
• Fostering ongoing engagement – Being an employer of choice
Meet the Presenter:
Beverley Doody, a SCORE volunteer mentor and founder of The Smart Coach, LLC hails from the U.K and is a Retired Armstrong World Industries Human Resources Executive.
More about Beverley:
• Certified Professional Coach specializing in Leadership and Team Dynamics, Talent Development Facilitator and HR Consultant.
• A proven track record of over 35 years delivering business solutions across the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the USA.
• Highly skilled in performance and succession management, leadership development and strategic planning.
• Proven experience with mergers and acquisitions – leading culture synthesis, advising on total rewards strategy, recommending organizational design and driving change management.
• An intuitive relationship builder and business partner who is passionate about enabling clients to realize their potential through targeted and pragmatic coaching and development
• Culturally aware and versatile with a “can do” attitude and excellent customer service skills.
Learn more about SCORE.