The Total Internship Management Workshop [VIRTUAL]
May 12, 2020 08:30AM to May 12, 2020 03:30PM
This event was moved from its original date, 3/27. We are continually evaluating the Coronavirus situation and want to take proactive measures. For Coronavirus resources and timely news, please visit our digital article. For questions regarding registration and events, please reach out to email@example.com. Thank you!
Continental breakfast, lunch & snacks provided!
The Total Internship Management Workshop is designed to help you and your organization build a win-win internship program. Based on the most in-depth research ever to be conducted into the successful management of internship programs, you can be assured that you will leave the event with a newfound approach to internships.
The presentation will include detailed statistics from proprietary research. Qualitative and quantitative responses will be shared from our latest research project, the National Internship and Co-op Study – a detailed examination of what makes internship programs successful based on the responses of over 225,000 students from more than 500 universities.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Implement an impactful internship program
- Engage your interns with meaningful work assignments
- Identify future hires through a no-strings-attached extended interview
- Create and maintain a pipeline of highly qualified and educated full-time job candidates
- Increase brand awareness on college campuses
Six Hours (6) of HRCI and/or SHRM-PDC Credit