The Total Internship Management Workshop
Mar 27, 2020 08:30AM to Mar 27, 2020 03:30PM
Lancaster Chamber, 115 E King St, Lancaster, PA 17602
Continental breakfast, lunch & snacks provided!
The Total Internship Management Workshop is designed to help you and your organization build a win-win internship program. Based on the most in-depth research ever to be conducted into the successful management of internship programs, you can be assured that you will leave the event with a newfound approach to internships.
The presentation will include detailed statistics from proprietary research. Qualitative and quantitative responses will be shared from our latest research project, the National Internship and Co-op Study – a detailed examination of what makes internship programs successful based on the responses of over 225,000 students from more than 500 universities.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Implement an impactful internship program
- Engage your interns with meaningful work assignments
- Identify future hires through a no-strings-attached extended interview
- Create and maintain a pipeline of highly qualified and educated full-time job candidates
- Increase brand awareness on college campuses
Six Hours (6) of HRCI and/or SHRM-PDC Credit