3rd Annual Sales Forum: Prospecting Your Way to Success!
Feb 28, 2020 07:30AM to Feb 28, 2020 12:00PM
Lancaster Chamber, 115 E King St, Lancaster, PA 17602
Too often in business we find ourselves focused on the delivery of our product or service or distracted by marketing, product development and a myriad of other things. This results in taking our focus away from one of the key drivers to success: keeping our pipeline full.
The 3rd Annual Sales Forum is for business owners, salespeople and anyone who is committed to generating more sales and experiences any of the following challenges:
- stressed out over prospecting and avoiding cold and warm calls
- concerned about new business numbers and constantly feeding the funnel
- worried about a revenue plateau or shrinking market share
- concerned that prospecting efforts are not getting enough first appointments
We will discuss a stress-free strategy for new business development from Sandler Training, including the attitudes, behaviors, and techniques that you can immediately implement in your business. You will learn how to:
- differentiate between active and passive prospecting
- identify your ‘ideal’ client and who to target in your prospecting
- choose the right type of prospecting activities with the most impact
- structure an effective, efficient prospecting plan that results in more leads / appointments
Featured speaker: Our event is facilitated by Greg Orth, President of Sandler Training in Lancaster PA.
What is the agenda?
Doors open at 7:30am for breakfast and networking. Program begins at 8:15am and concludes at noon.
Do I have to bring a printed ticket to the event?
A printed ticket is not necessary once registered. We will have attendee names on a list.
What are my parking options for the event?
Parking is available on the street or in the East King Street parking garage. Parking costs are not included in the registration fee.
What's the refund policy?
Ticket is non-refundable but is transferrable.
What is the dress code?
Dress code is business casual.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Jackie Orth at email@example.com with event/registration questions.