Armstrong World Industries, Inc.
(JobID: 466 | Posted: 4/10/2012 2:17:05 PM)
Armstrong World Industries
Armstrong World Industries has a great career opportunity for a Treasury Analyst. Reporting to the Director of Treasury & Risk Management, the Treasury Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Director of Treasury and Risk Management in providing analytical support to the Treasury department, conducting analysis on our insurance programs and identifying key metrics for minimizing variable costs of insurance.
• Manage the company’s total daily cash receipts and payments.
• Develop and maintain forecasts based upon long-term budget projections and short-term transactional information. Posting of journal entries to SAP.
• Coordinate wire, ACH and/or other transfer payments. Balance daily liquidity needs and borrow or invest funds as required. Maintain money market spreadsheets.
• Review bank credit ratings on a quarterly basis and update investment policy as necessary.
• Support the company’s foreign exchange, natural gas, and other financial hedging activities.
• Manage AWI’s intercompany netting program
• Prepare 10-Q and 10-K treasury schedules for debt, derivates, liquidity, etc...
• Develop and maintain a Treasury and Risk Management Scorecard
• Conduct analysis to identify ways to minimize variable insurance costs
• Manage banking, insurance broker and carrier relationships and identify improvements to the management of company risks and liquidity needs
• Provide analytical support for the Treasury and Risk Management department
• Master’s or equivalent degree in Finance plus 2 years of experience in financial, budget or treasury analysis, or a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree plus 5 years of experience in financial, budget or treasury analysis.
• Experience in process improvement orientation, accounting, financial risk management and hedge accounting.
• Experience with accounting software such as SAP.
At Armstrong, ideas become reality! We invite you explore our career opportunities at: www.armstrong.com/careers
Armstrong is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Interested parties, please contact: Samantha Larbi
Posting End Date: 5/10/2012 12:00:00 AM
<< Back to Job Board