Social Media & Marketing Assistant - Part Time
(JobID: 462 | Posted: 4/5/2012 4:41:03 PM)
The Social Media & Marketing Assistant increases the online presence of the Company by contributing to all Social Media outlets, writing blogs and updating website per President & CEO’s revisions.
Success in this position will be measured by the following:
1. Increased fans on FaceBook
2. Increased traffic to Website
3. Increased visits to The Women's Center pages on Website
4. Increased responses to blog content or FaceBook entries
5. Maintaining a consistent and easily found presence on Social Media
6. Presence on first page of relevant keyword searches on Google
The essential duties of this position include the following (minimum contributions):
1. Contribute to the following social media sites:
• LinkedIn (2 - 3 times / week)
• FaceBook (2 - 3 times / week)
• Twitter (3 - 5 times / week)
2. Write blog content (weekly)
3. Review Social Media sites for trends and news relating to team development and women’s issues to be used in posts with President & CEO approval (weekly)
4. Update changes to website (twice monthly or as needed)
5. Create and / or implement system to track FaceBook fans, placement on Google searches, etc.
6. Create and maintain database (spreadsheet or other TBD) of direct contacts resulting from Social Media or blog entries, provided to President & CEO weekly or when information is requested.
7. Post videos to YouTube and other video sites (as published).
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities / Traits:
1. Basic Content Management skills
2. Intermediate understanding of how Social Media integrates with overall marketing plan
3. Intermediate – Advanced knowledge and skill in utilizing, reviewing and contributing to Social Media
4. Advanced writing skills
5. Personality Traits:
• Able to work independently without a lot of supervision
• Finishes tasks
• Insight into others
Required Education / Experience:
The Social Media & Marketing Assistant position requires a candidate with at least two years of successful college experience although no degree is required.
Flexible scheduling: 3 - 5 hours / week. Successful employee can establish own schedule.
• Social Media: Schedule must ensure contributions to Social Media are spread out over the course of the week and do not all occur on the same day.
• Blog: Blog entries to occur the same day weekly.
• Website updates: Scheduled at employee’s discretion within time parameters provided by President & CEO.
$15 - $18 / hour
Send resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com.
Interested parties, please contact: Marilyn Walker
Category: General Help
Posting End Date: 5/7/2012 12:00:00 AM
<< Back to Job Board