Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
750 East King Street, Building 19, MAC
Lancaster, PA 17602
Directions to this event.
Phone: (717) 397-3531
Fax: (717) 293-3159
Discussion on Workforce Development and Job Training in Lancaster
featuring: Auditor General DePasquale
In preparation for an audit of how well Pennsylvania’s job training programs work, Auditor General DePasquale is hosting a community forum to discuss the needs of the region’s diverse workforce and various training opportunities. The discussion will also feature a panelist of local business and community leaders representing the private and non-profit sectors, including:
- Dr. Zoann Parker, vice president of academic affairs, Thaddeus Stevens College
- Student representation, Thaddeus Stevens College
- Cathy Rychalsky, executive director, Lancaster County Workforce Development Board
- Tom Baldrige, president and CEO, Lancaster Chamber
- Allison Weber, director of community relations, Tec Centro, Latino tech training school, Lancaster
- Darrell P. Gordon, vice president, human resources, High Industries
Please note the Lancaster Chamber's Cancellation and No Show Policy:
Program and event registration cancellations must be made no less than 48 hours before the event if attendance is not possible. Please remember registrants can send a representative from their company in their place. If the registration is not cancelled, cancelled after the deadline or no one attended the event in the place of the original registrant, it is considered to be a "no show" and payment is still required.
Payment Policy for Programs and Events:
In order to be prepared and provide the best experience to all of our guests, registration and payment for events and programs is expected in advance unless otherwise noted.