Get access to diverse sponsorship, advertising and public relations opportunities that will help generate increased awareness about your business while keeping your budget in mind.
Since every business is different, our marketing opportunities are never one-size-fits-all. We're eager to learn about your marketing objectives and how we can customize our sponsorship packages and advertising opportunities to help you achieve them.
To view the complete 2017 Marketing Opportunities Guide, Click Here.
Aligning your company with the Chamber through our impressive signature investment opportunities positions your company as a partner in building a prosperous business community. Signature sponsors range from Leadership to Women in Business, and get your marketing message to an audience of business and community decision-makers also committed to Lancaster County's future success.
- Sponsors have the unique opportunity to be featured at the Chamber's high-profile networking events, from our celebrated annual gala, the Annual Dinner, to our highly anticipated Business Expo.
- Other opportunities for exposure are through our packaged mission sponsorships. These programs and events include, but are not limited to: Leadercast, Professional Women's Forum and Diversity Festival.
To view the Signature Sponsorships, Click Here. Packages can be customized to fit your budget and marketing goals. Please contact Molly Crouser at 717.397.3531 to find the right fit for you.
Sponsorships for our diverse slate of annual events have intrinsic value - demonstrating your support of the Chamber and commitment to the business community. Event sponsorships combine traditional advertising and public relations benefits in a unique package available the entire business community. Event sponsorships range from our Annual Dinner to Business Expo to Professional Women's Forum to Leadercast.
To learn more about our event sponsorships, Click Here or contact Molly Crouser at 717.397.3531.
The Chamber offers a wealth of professional development and series programs for business professionals to share knowledge and possible solutions to business challenges. The year-long networking and learning opportunities ensure that your company effectively and efficiently develops business opportunities among Lancaster's diverse population of businesses.
- Sponsorship of our professional development and series programs ensures your company's alignment with a particular topic or industry and is branded alongside our commitment to building a thriving business community.
- From traditional advertising to public relations, each series or program has a unique set of sponsorship opportunities from event tickets to enewsletter advertising to mailing labels.
To learn more about our professional development sponsorships, Click Here or contact Ashley Garcia at 717.397.3531.
With new brands emerging every day, it is getting increasingly more difficult to be recognized in the swarm of competitors. Every company wants to stand out and make an impression that is better than others in their industry, specialty area or region. Advertising is one of the oldest forms of public announcement and is meant not only to inform, but also to influence and persuade the viewer to take a specific action. This is where the Chamber plays a large role. With our diverse membership, you have a unique opportunity to reach a broad audience segment through our various advertising opportunities.
- Advertising ranges from direct mail to print to digital.
To learn more about our advertising opportunities, Click Here or contact Ashley Garcia at 717.397.3531.