FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2016 - 8 A.M. TO 4 P.M. - SPOOKY NOOK SPORTS, MANHEIM
The Chamber's annual Business Expo is an opportunity to Think Local by meeting face-to-face with those companies putting Lancaster County on the map. Whether you're looking to use a local printer, advertising agency, construction contractor, insurance agent or financial institution – the Business Expo will showcase hundreds of local companies, and is your one-stop-shop for learning about doing business locally – all in one day and in one place.
There is no cost to attend the Business Expo if you present your business card ($20 without a business card).
Posting to social media from the event? Use #LCCIExpo and #ThinkLocal to connect with The Chamber, Think Local and fellow event attendees.
EDUCATIONAL AND NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES AT THE EXPO
Launch Party - Thursday, October 20 - 5 to 7 p.m. - Expo floor at Spooky Nook Sports. Click Here to learn more and register.
Legislative Issues Forum - Friday, October 21 - 7:15 to 9 a.m. Click Here to learn more and register.
Meet-Up Lounge - Available all day at the Expo for informal meetings and conversations.
Education Workshops at the Expo
- "Selling 360" - 10 to 11:30 a.m. Click Here to learn more and register.
- "The Future is Now: Digital Marketing and Beyond" - 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Click Here to learn more and register.
GET FACE-TO-FACE WITH YOUR POTENTIAL CLIENTS, CUSTOMERS & VENDORS WHEN YOU EXHIBIT AT THE EXPO!
- $670 inside the row booth without electric
- $725 inside the row booth with electric
- $865 corner booth without electric
- $920 corner booth with electric
Your Booth Includes
- 10'x10' booth with draped back and side rails (black drape)
- Sport court flooring - comfortable and unique
- Four complimentary tickets to the Expo Launch Party and the opportunity to purchase additional discounted tickets
- Wifi available for Launch Party & Expo for $40
To reserve your booth for the 2016 Business Expo, contact Ashley Garcia of The Chamber at 717.397.3531.
To download Expo Registration Form, Click Here.
To complete registration process, download contract here, then call with credit card payment to 717.397.3531 ext 172 or send check to PO 1558 Lancaster PA 17608.
To view current Expo booth layout, Click here.
PARKING AT SPOOKY NOOK
Parking is complimentary. Please use Champs Boulevard to access the front parking lots. All visitors and exhibitors will use the main entrance to Spooky Nook to access the show floor, unless parking is full in the front lots. If so, the back lot will be opened upon the discretion of Spooky Nook Sports, and attendees will be directed to the back entrance. There will be signs and Spooky Nook employees directing visitors to the Expo space from both entrances.