Chamber YPN… What it's all about?
The Young Professional Network (YPN) provides Lancaster Chamber member young professionals (YPs) (suggested age 40 years and under) with a setting to build relationships and develop professionally. The program also helps to cultivate these future leaders and provide them with opportunities for making connections and developing their careers so that they can help shape the future of Lancaster County.
How do I or my employees get involved:
If you or your employees are interested in being a part of the Young Professional Network, please complete the signup form or contact Ashley Garcia at 717.397.3531.
Is there a fee to join the Young Professional Network?
There is no fee to join YPN - it is an added bonus of membership with The Lancaster Chamber. If your business or organization is a member of The Chamber, you are too!
What's in it for me or my employees?
- Connect with like-minded professionals and other under 40's.
- Enhance your professional development at various young professional-focused events and programs.
- Mix and mingle with seasoned business professionals who've been there and can share their take on valuable lessons learned.
- Be social through the YPN Blog and YPN Linkedin subgroup
- Get discounted rates on designated Chamber programs and events
- Subscribe to FlashDrive, a monthly young professional-focused enewsletter that offers tips and resources to help you succeed.
- Receive assistance with speaker requests, book and resource recommendations to advance as a talented, creative and respected leader.
What's coming up?
Here's how you can get involved and start making connections!
News, Information & Resources
Check out how you can enhance your knowledge through blogs, articles and more without leaving the office.These recommendations will give you the insight needed to advance as a talented, creative and respected leader.
YPN Spotlight – Featuring a new young professional each month
Each month you'll get a chance to meet a fellow YP through our YPN Spotlight. To check out recently featured YPs, Click Here. This month get to know Benjamin O'Brien of Four Seasons Produce Company
Name: Benjamin O'Brien
Title: Sales and Sourcing Specialist
Company: Four Seasons Produce Company
Job Responsibilities: My main responsibility is the management of one of our largest accounts, Trader Joes. This requires daily communication with numerous business partners to manage inventories, construct seasonal programs, build year-long programs and source spot-market opportunities for this chain account.
Resources: (favorite app, book, magazine, article reference, blog, twitter follower, etc...)
- Audiobook: The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John D. Man always reminds me of the power of giving. My life journey has taught me the more you serve others the more success you will have in your personal and professional life.
- Podcast: Money for the Rest of Us is a great podcast for those who want a stronger understanding of personal finance, markets, and economics.
Latest Nugget of Knowledge:
"Show me your friends, and I'll show you your future." -John Kuebler