Prosper with Member-Exclusive Value Added Programs
Let The Chamber help you save on your bottom line
Posted on 5/25/2012
Did you know in 2011, The Chamber helped more than 700 members save on utility, health and business insurance and employee screening costs? Now's your chance to join the hundreds saving on their bottom line through The Chamber's member-exclusive Value Added Programs.
Leveraging our collective strength to broker partnerships with business service providers and utilities, The Chamber is able to offer member-exclusive savings through BizCorp. Health insurance plans, business liability and workers' compensation insurance, natural gas budget planning and savings, employee screening services, fleet fueling savings and management controls, and an electricity savings and green purchasing power plan are available to help employers reduce the cost of doing business.
- Fleet Fueling Program. Offered in partnership with Rhoads Energy Corporation and Sheetz, this discount fueling program enables Chamber members, who have a minimum of one corporate vehicle, to receive a discount off the price per gallon of fuel for all purchases made at any Sheetz location. The program also has purchase controls that can be preprogramed per card which is helpful for managing companywide fueling policies.
- Natural Gas Savings Program. This program provides a discount on Shipley's already competitive natural gas prices exclusively for Lancaster Chamber member businesses. By combining the purchasing power of Chamber members who use natural gas to heat or operate their business, The Chamber is able to leverage this volume and secure a guaranteed discount off current Shipley prices. This program is worth a look regardless of your current provider.
- Electricity Procurement Program. Fusing information and electricity to help our members manage their risk of volatile energy costs, our Electricity Procurement Program offers a comprehensive array of innovative products, pricing and resources that are developed according to our members' specific objectives and risk tolerance.
Allow our chosen service provider, Constellation Energy, to assist you in putting a formal plan in place that meets your overall electricity objectives.
- bizSure. A complete business insurance program, including discounted premiums on workers' compensation, property, general liability, automobile liability and umbrella coverage. A cash back insurance program, bizSure has also paid more than $2.8 million in dividends since 1994. This program is managed by Horst Insurance and available through any member Donegal Insurance agent.
- The Lancaster Chamber Healthcare Program. Exclusive savings on health insurance and access to other benefits, such as: medical, disability, dental, vision and life insurance, for companies with 99 or fewer employees. This program is offered in partnership with StoudtAdvisors.
- Employment Screening Program. Discounted rates on credit reports, criminal records, driver records, employment and education verification and PA workers' compensation reports that help you make sound hiring decisions. This program is offered in partnership with the Credit Bureau of Lancaster County.
Don't miss your chance to let The Chamber help you save on your bottom line. With just one phone call, you can potentially save hundreds of dollars while fostering business relationships with fellow Chamber members. For more information or to sign-up for a Value Added Program, contact Beth Gerber Miller, membership director of The Chamber at 717.397.3531 or firstname.lastname@example.org.