Synapse Marketing Solutions expands team
Posted on 4/23/2012
Synapse Marketing Solutions has recently announced the promotion and hiring of several team members:
- Bryan Clancy was promoted from graphic designer to creative director.
- Rob Baptista was hired as senior web developer.
- Todd Bookman was hired as web developer.
- Tracey Brubaker was hired as director of client marketing and communications.
- Katia Byler was hired as administrative assistant.
- Skip Fiester was hired as distribution specialist.
- George Migash was hired as web designer/developer.
- Chris Scheler was hired as web designer.
- Danny Suero was hired as junior web designer.
Synapse Marketing Solutions creates results driven marketing and technology solutions aimed at business growth.
<< Back to Current Member News