Discover How the Choices You Make Have an Impact
Register today for the Chick-fil-A Leadercast
Posted on 4/9/2012
Date: Friday, May 4
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Place: Willow Valley Retirement Communities Cultural Center
The choices you make define the leader you become. They are not just about you. They’re about the positive impact you can have on your organization, your community and beyond. Our world needs everyday leaders who will choose to make it a better place. Don’t miss your chance to be empowered with life-changing insights from world-renowned leaders
while growing your influence as a leader at the 2012 Chick-fil-A Leadercast, formerly the Leadership Simulcast.
Broadcast live from Atlanta and shown via satellite nationwide, the Leadercast offers an exceptional day of professional development featuring 10 captivating business, sports and leadership visionaries who will challenge you to see just how far your own choices can take you, as well as how to make wise choices, how to lead an innovative company, ideas to lead your team to success, how to make the choice to lead today and much more.
“The Chick-fil-A Leadercast brings world-class leadership content directly to your neighborhood,” commented Marita Skacel of The Chamber. “Few opportunities exist in which you can access this caliber of content and relationship-building right in your hometown. It’s affordable, it’s accessible and it’s your chance to impact others.”
The lessons learned can be incorporated into any size business and used by any professional (seasoned or new). The event take-a-ways will help to create talented, effective and respected leaders who will help to sustain the local marketplace. This event is also ideal for building business connections with like-minded professionals.
While individuals will gain valuable knowledge, the event is a perfect team-building opportunity and The Chamber encourages companies to bring key management and leadership teams who can then join them on their journey to leadership success.
The cost to attend is $80 each (1 to 4 tickets); $65 each (5+ tickets). Full-time students may attend for $70 each (1 to 4 tickets); $55 each (5+ tickets). Young Professional Network participants should call Michelle Landis at 717.397.3531 to register. A continental breakfast and lunch will be served. To register, Click Here.
Meet Our Speakers:
- Soledad O’Brien, anchor and special correspondent for CNN
- Tim Tebow, NFL quarterback, Heisman Trophy winner and best-selling author
- Patrick Lencioni, best-selling author and president of The Table Group
- John Maxwell, leadership expert & best-selling author
- Angela Ahrendts, CEO, Burberry
- Roland Fryer, professor of economics at Harvard University and CEO of the Education Innovation Laboratory
- Urban Meyer, ESPN analyst and former head football coach for the University of Florida
- Andy Stanley, best-selling leadership author and communicator
- Sheena Iyengar, author of The Art of Choosing
- Marcus Buckingham, strength strategist and best-selling author